We dream of Filipinos who passionately love their Country and whose values and competencies enable them to realize their full potential and contribute meaningfully to building the nation.
As a learner-centered public institution, the Department of Education continuously improves itself to better serve its stakeholders.
To protect and promote the right of every Filipino to quality, equitable, culture-based, and complete basic education where:
- Students learn in a child-friendly, gender-sensitive, safe, and motivating environment
- Teachers facilitate learning and constantly nurture every learner
- Administrators and staff, as stewards of the institution, ensure an enabling and supportive environment for effective learning to happen
- Family, community and other stake-holders are actively engaged and share responsibility for developing life-long learners
Region VII-Central Visayas
- Lies at the center of the Philippine archipelago between the major islands of Luzon and Mindanao.
- Second smallest region in the Country with a total land area of 14,951.5 sq. km. This constitutes 5 percent of the country’s land area.
- Central Visayas is composed of four (4) Provinces:
- Negros Oriental
|Province||Land Area||No. of Cong. Districts||No. of Municipalities||No. of Cities|
|Frontline Service||Fees||Duration of Process||Where to Go|
|Issuance of Certification, Authentication, and Verification (CAV) of Academic Records for Public and Private Elementary, Secondary Schools, including ALS A&E and PEPT||Elementary |
|5 working days||Records Section|
|Issuance of Special Order (S.O.) for Graduation for Private Secondary Schools||NO FEE||3 working days||Quality Assurance Division (QAD)|
|Application for Government Authority (Permit and Recognition)||School Bond:
-Php2,000.00 per course offered
|Permit/ Recognition shall be issued one (1) month prior to the opening of school year||Quality Assurance Division (QAD)|
|Application for Correction of Name and Date of Birth||
|1 day||Legal Unit|
|Application for ERF, Reclassification and Conversion of Positions||NO FEE||30 days||Personnel Section|
|Application for Retirement/Terminal Leave Claim||NO FEE||15 days||Personnel Section|
|Application for Authority to Travel Abroad||NO FEE||1 day||Personnel Section|
|Request for Assistance||NO FEE||1 day||Public Assistance Office|